In considering each proposal, we carefully examine each aspect of an organisation’s project idea, management team and financial situation before committing our resources, in order to ensure that a grant can achieve tangible results.
- A financial donation/grant to a direct beneficiary.
- A financial donation/grant to a registered charity.
- Direct provision of donated services/skills/expertise to a beneficiary or registered charity.
- Interest free loan to a direct beneficiary.
- Interest free fixed term loan to a registered charity with personal guarantee to repay from the directors/trustee. The duration of the loan is usually discussed with the charity to understand the project delivery and establish an acceptable time for repayment.
If the charity requires further time after the original agreed date, then it is at Lodhi Foundation’s option to provide an interest free extension, charge interest or request the guarantors to repay the loan.